We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. In the unlikely event that you are not, please feel free to return your goods within 14 days of the purchase date for a full refund.
Any item can be returned to us for any reason (Except broken shatterglass products, where the customer has accepted liability for damage in transit) provided it is returned unused with its original packaging and a copy of/or the original invoice. Due to the high incidence of fraud, we regret that we are unable to offer any refund without a valid copy of/or the original receipt.
We will process any refund using the same method of payment used for the original purchase. Credit and debit card refunds must be made to the card used for the original purchase.
Returning Your Purchase For Refund Or Exchange
To return your purchase by post, please enclose a copy of/or the original invoice stating whether you would like a refund or exchange or whether you have a warranty issue. Please provide us with details of why you wish to return your purchase and if, for example, you wish to change a size of a product, please advise what product you would like as a replacement.
If you require any advice before returning your item for exchange, please contact us (0161 320 7232) and we will do our very best to assist you.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us safely. If the item is being returned for refund or exchange, it should be returned in an unused saleable condition, in the original packaging and including all contents, accessories and tags.
Send your package, well secured, by a recorded delivery method to us:
- For items, which are not faulty, the customer is responsible to the cost of return postage.
- For faulty items, we will cover the cost of return postage - please contact us to arrange a suitable return method (eg Freepost label, collection by our carrier, refund of your postage costs).
When returning any item, a suitable/legal method of carriage must be used - Hazardous goods cannot be returned by Royal Mail and must be sent by a delivery company willing to ship hazardous goods:
- Return unwanted, undamaged items at your expense for a refund/exchange for up to 14 days.
- We will cover the return costs of faulty goods for a refund, exchange or repair.
- Do not POST any hazardous goods back to us for any reason - these can only be transported by an appropriate carrier. Contact us for advice (0161 320 7232).
- If you require any help/advice on returning/changing a product, please call us.
- Include a copy of the original invoice.
All returns must be sent to:
Quicksilver UK Limited
17 Hyde Road
None of the above affects your statutory rights.